Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Anger: Be Honest About Your Feelings - Day 71

Anger: Be Honest About Your Feelings
Day 71

No matter where your anger is directed, you must be honest about what you are feeling. Honesty with yourself and others is an important step on your grief journey.

"You might as well tell the truth to God, because He knows anyhow," says Dee Brestin.

Suppressed and silent anger will intensify and hurt only you.

"But when I was silent and still, not even saying anything good, my anguish increased. My heart grew hot within me, and as I meditated, the fire burned" (Psalm 39:2-3).

Lord God, You know me inside and out. I don't want to hurt anyone, but I do want to be true. Show me how. Amen.

~ I am amazed more and more each day how what I read and write about are right on time. The class on Monday was about anger as well.
It just amazes me and it really is confirmation that I am right where I need to be and am progressing along at the right speed and in divine timing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment