Monday, July 22, 2013

The Lord Will Be Your Husband – Day 137

The Lord Will Be Your Husband
Day 137

“The Scripture that really turned my life around was Isaiah 54,” says Melissa. “When I read it the day after my husband died, it was very personal to me. It was written just for me. God said that He would be my husband, and for every single woman out there, He said He will be your husband. He’s the best provider you could ever have, and He’s the best husband that you ever dreamed of.”
Melissa discovered that although she had known Jesus as her Savior, she had never relied on Him as her provider.

“For your Maker is your husband – the LORD Almighty is his name – the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer; he is called the God of all the earth” (Isaiah 54:5).

Pick up your Bible and talk to Him. Let Him fill your life.


Lord, I need to know you. You as my husband and provider. Show me how. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment