Monday, July 22, 2013

God Will Provide - Day 143

God Will Provide
Day 143

“I’m finally at a point  where I can honestly say if I don’t get married again, it’s fine, because the Lord is my husband,” says Margi, whose husband died.

Trust God in your pain. Commit yourself to Him. Remember, He sees your whole life from beginning to end. He knows what you need better than you or anyone else!

“He placed his right hand on me and said: ‘Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last’” (Revelation 1:17).

Some people feel a need to remarry and others do not. Although we have been talking about remarriage, not everyone wants to remarry or should remarry. God has a future planned just for you.


Jesus, You are all I need. I don’t know what my future holds, buy I know that all things will work out for the best if You are in control. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment