Monday, July 22, 2013

No Friend Like Jesus - Day 158

No Friend Like Jesus
Day 158

“I welcome anyone who may be processing grief, who does not have the resource of the person of Jesus Christ, to come to know Him as your personal Savior,” invites Dr. Joseph Stowell. “While you still may weep, and your stomach may still be in a knot, and your mind may be confused for the next six months, there will be a Friend who will walk with you and guide you through the depths of it all. There is no friend like Jesus!”

Don’t attempt to get through grief using your own strength and risking a temporal or shallow healing. Choose Christ so that your healing may be full and complete, and you will gain a friend like no other.

“When Jesus saw their faith, he said, ‘Friend, your sins are forgiven’” (Luke 5:20).


Lord Jesus, I want You to be master of my life. Please forgive me of my selfish sins, and lead on, Friend. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment