Monday, July 22, 2013

Godly Support from Others - Day 151

Godly Support from Others
Day 151

Praise God when you have received godly support and wise counsel from other people in your decision to remarry. Persevere in prayer if you do not yet have this blessing. Christ-based guidance and encouragement will help to direct your path.

Beth, now remarried, says, “My two daughters were extremely supportive. In many ways they had to be because I married a man who is a number of years younger than I am. My first husband had been a number of years older than I was. Maybe psychologically I thought, I don’t want to be a widow again. I don’t know. But my girls were supportive of that also.”

God wants you to seek the advice of others, and He will give you discernment to filter out the directions that are not from Him.

“Plans fail for lack of counsel, but with many advisers they succeed” (Proverbs 15:22).


Wonderful Lord, all wisdom, power, counsel, and understanding belong to You. Lead me to those people who will support me in following Your path for my life. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment