Monday, July 22, 2013

Discover Your Inner Resources – Day 131

Discover Your Inner Resources
Day 131

You may be surprised at what you can do when you don’t have any alternative.

“You will make it through,” says Beth, whose husband died. “It’s like a deep tunnel, and you’re in the middle of the tunnel. There’s no light at all, and you don’t think you’re going to make it. But if you just keep pressing on toward the Lord, you will make it to the end. That is a promise.”

Keep pressing on. You will make it.

“But the Lord stood at my side and gave me strength … and I was delivered from the lion’s mouth” (2 Timothy 4:17).


Lord, I will keep taking one step at a time. Deliver me from my weaknesses and doubts. Amen.

~I am surprised more and more each day that I am able to get up and function when my heart is still so very hurt and sad. I just keep pressing on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment