Monday, July 22, 2013

Believers Go to Heaven - Day 177

Believers Go to Heaven
Day 177

If a person is a believer in Jesus Christ, nothing can separate him or her from the love of God. Not even suicide can take a believer out of His hands.

“Suicide is a very difficult topic,” says Dr. Erwin Lutzer, “but let me simply say something that I think needs to be said: I have known genuine Christians who have committed suicide, and I expect to see them in heaven.”

If you have lost a loved one to suicide, do not weary yourself with the burden of wondering if he or she is in heaven. God alone knows the hearts of people, and He is a just and merciful God.

Take the time now to get your heart right with the Lord. Surrender your life to the healing Christ; and obey what is written in His Word. Know for certain that as a believer you will live in His presence forever in heaven.

“For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day” (John 6:40).


Savior Jesus, I give my life to You and seek to please You all of my days. You are my hope and my life. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment