Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Share the Blessing – Day 331

Share the Blessing
Day 331

After the death of Sylvia’s parents, she began to take more notice of people who had lost a loved one.

She says, “I had not paid that much attention to them before. When another woman in our church lost a father, I could feel the pain she was going through when she sang in the choir on Father’s Day. Right after church when she came down, I went up to her and said, ‘I know exactly how you feel.’ She said, ‘You will never know how much this means to me.’ Through noticing and watching people who are undergoing that grief, you can be a big help.”

Your compassion and empathy can bring healing to another person in grief. Be willing to give and to share.

“Your love has given me great joy and encouragement, because you, brother, have refreshed the hearts of the saints” (Philemon 1:7).


Father, let me be Your instrument of love and healing to others. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment