Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Receive God's Help - Day 242

Receive God's Help
Day 242

Even though you may not understand why you feel stuck in grief, the Lord understands everything about you. He still works miracles. Tell Him what your needs are. Confess your failures, and receive help from Him.

"Because God created you in His image, you are of great worth to Him," says Dr. Bill Bright. "He can lift your load instantly if you let Him. Cast all your cares on the Lord. He is not only a God of power and wisdom, He's a God of love. His love matches His creative power, so you can trust Him with everything."

God will help you. He knows you better than anyone; He knows what goes on inside your heart and mind. Trust in Him to help you break free from the chains that bind you.

"Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall" (Psalm 55:22).

Lord, I cannot understand why You care so much for me, but today I give you my emotions, actions, reactions, and attitudes. I take these burdens off my own back and place them in Your arms. Transform my life, Jesus, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment