Monday, September 9, 2013

His Love – Day 214

His Love
Day 214

When you surrender your life to Christ Jesus, you become wholly aware of His great love for you. Your past sins are wiped away, and you can be assured that He will never leave you.

“The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is thy faithfulness. ‘The Lord is my portion,’ says my soul, ‘therefore I will hope in him’” (Lamentations 3:22-24 RSV).

God loves you so much that there is nothing you can do to cause Him to turn away from you. He is always there for you; He is your hope; and He is all you need.

Dr. Larry Crabb says, “Christ is looking at you and saying, ‘Take the worst discouragement that you ever felt, the deepest pain you ever felt, the worst sin you ever committed. Combine them all and they are not enough to make Me move away from you.’”


Father God, I’m so glad that You will never leave me. You love me so much; I can barely comprehend it. Yes, Lord, my hope is in You. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment