Monday, November 18, 2013

The Bible: Useful in All Situations - Day 296

The Bible: Useful in All Situations
Day 296

"All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work" (2 Timothy 3:16-17).

All Scripture is helpful and relevant to your life. But the Bible is more than a good self-help book; it is a treasure trove of godly principles and truths that can radically change your life for the better.

"I know there are a lot of books, and people gave me a lot of books, but I think the best book is God's Word," says Bruce, a widower.

Heavenly God, when I open Your Word, open my heart to understand what You are saying to me. Show me the value of a biblical lifestyle, a life rooted in You. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment