Friday, November 1, 2013

Entering Heaven: The Four Rs - Day 280

Entering Heaven: The Four Rs
Day 280

Dr. Richard Bewes uses four Rs to explain how to get to heaven.


  1. Recognize who is knocking on the door of your heart. That person is Christ!
  2. Repent and acknowledge that you have been wrong. Do a mental U-turn.
  3. Reflect on who [Jesus] is coming into your life. He has died for the forgiveness of your sins. He will be Lord of your life, and this will demand changes.
  4. Receive Him, as His Spirit enters your life. It's as simple as saying, "Come in, Lord Jesus."
Come to the Lord with a sincere heart. "The Lord does not look at the things man looks at ... the Lord looks at the heart" (Samuel 16:7).

Lord Jesus, I know that You stand at the door of every person's heart. Come in, please. Forgive me for the wrongs I have done. I want You to be Lord of my life. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment