Monday, October 21, 2013

Principles for Living - Day 269

Principles for Living
Day 269

The Bible says there are powerful principles for living that can be learned through grief and loss.

"I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation ... " (Philippians 4:12).

Unfailing strength is found in a relationship with Jesus Christ.

That is why we never give up. Though our bodies are dying, our spirits are being renewed every day. For our present troubles are quite small and won't last very long. Yet they produce for us an immeasurably great glory that will last forever! So we don't look at the troubles we can see right now; rather, we look forward to what we have not yet seen. For the troubles we see will soon be over, but the joys to come will last forever. (2 Corinthians 4:16018 NLT).

Sharpen your focus on the things in life that have lasting value, and contemplate your eternal life, being certain about where you will it.

Saving Jesus, my strength, my hope, and my joy are rooted in You. I want to live with You forever in heaven. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment