Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Family Becomes More Important - Day 272

Family Becomes More Important
Day 272

Sometimes your newly awakened compassion finds expression in your own family. Often it takes a death to bring a family closer together and to remind each one how important family relationships are.

"It's an awareness that I've got to make the most of my time; it might be my last moment. I have a sense of appreciation for that, a kind of cutting-edge understanding of the preciousness of the moment," says Bruce Marchiano.

Perhaps your family has splits and contentions. Now is the time to take the needed steps to settle differences and mend hearts. With the enabling power of the Holy Spirit behind you, your family's healing can start with you. Pray about this.

"Jesus ... said, 'Go home to your family and tell them how much the Lord has done for you, and how he has had mercy on you'" (Mark 5:19).

Healing Father, my family is precious and unique. Any rifts between us can be healed, but only by Your power. Give me the words to say to bring my family close together. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment