Thursday, October 17, 2013

Continue Learning - Day 267

Continue Learning
Day 267

"I learned lessons that I keep learning over and over," says Janet Paschal, whose grandfather passed away.

Some of life's lessons need to be learned several times, not just once. But each time, you will learn them in a deeper way.

Dr. David Olford states: "That's [God's] purpose of allowing a lot of things to come into your life -- to shape you and to mold you and to purify you. At the same time, there's not only a purpose of God; there's His power to enable you to go through and to shield you and to guard you and to keep you."

Take a moment to consider what lessons you have learned as a result of your grief experience. These are lessons for your good, not lessons about what you should not have done. What good have you learned?

"I applied my heart to what I observed and learned a lesson from what I saw" (Proverbs 24:32).

"who through faith are shielded by God's power until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time (1 Peter 1:5).

Holy God, I pray that something good can come out of this situation in my life. Help me to see this, and please take down any barriers that block my view. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment