Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Make Life Count - Day 266

Make Life Count 
Day 266

Grief reminds you that you only have one life to live, and you need to make it count.

"There are some things in life that we put too much emphasis on that really aren't important at all. Family is so important, and too often we take everybody for granted," says Heidi, whose husband passed away.

"With the Lord we too often put Him down a bit on our priority list because 'I have to be these things; I have to accumulate this; I have to get this;' or 'I have to work through this problem.' So often we leave Him out."

What does it mean to truly live? According to the Bible: "To live is Christ and to die is gain" (Philippians 1:21).

Embrace this truth in order to live a life that really counts.

Pray this prayer of Heidi's: "God, I can't leave You out because You're the main source of my life, and without You I am nothing." Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment