Friday, August 23, 2013

He is Faithful - Day 205

He is Faithful
Day 205

The Lord is faithful to you. He will not desert you.

"God, are you really here or what?" asked Shelly after the death of her son.

She says, "I'm so glad that I came out of that. There was just a faith that surged up and said, 'Yes, You are; You've always been there; You always will be. God, You're doing something here. And I know I'm not ready to see all of it right now, so help me walk in the healing that I have today.'"

So many things are overwhelming right now. Just remember to take one step at a time, one day at a time.

Join the psalmist David in this prayer to the Lord: "O Lord, do not forsake me; be not far from me, O my God. Come quickly to help me, O Lord, my Savior" (Psalm 38:21-22). Amen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment