Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Run to God - Day 365

Run to God
Day 365

Your recovery from grief is likely not complete, but we pray that you are encouraged to grow forward on your journey. We wish God's best for you. 

"The greatest and deepest Christians I've ever met are not the ones with the advanced degrees and not the ones who are always happy and cheerful, but they are people who have found God to be faithful in the worst moments of life," says Dr. Ray Pritchard. "Instead of running away from God, they ran toward Him. And they know things about God that the rest of us haven't yet experienced."

Run to God, and praise His name. 

"But for you who revere my name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings. And you will go out and leap like valves released from the stall" (Malachi 4:2).

Lord, when I have truly surrendered to You, I will be free. Amen.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amber, I work for a Christian publisher and I'm trying to find this Dr. Ray Pritchard quote. Do you know the source? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete