Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Heaven Will Be Beautiful - Day 356

Heaven Will Be Beautiful
Day 356

You have probably seen many beautiful places on the earth. You may have been moved by majestic mountains, immense oceans, or the fine details of a flower. But fasten your spiritual seatbelt, because you haven't seen anything yet.

Dee Brestin shares, "I've been blessed to see some beautiful places on earth -- skiing in the Colorado mountains and scuba diving in Hawaii. In Hawaii I saw fish that were striped with yellow and green, and red polka dots. Just amazing. I get down there, and I think, I cannot believe what a beautiful world You have created. It took God six days to create this, and He has been preparing a place in heaven for us ever since Jesus left earth! Can you imagine how amazing that will be?"

The Bible says that Jesus is preparing a place just for you in heaven. God knows your likes and your dislikes. He knows your favorite colors, preferred temperatures, favorite pastimes. You will be truly at home in heaven.

"In My Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also" (John 14:2-3).

"Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world" ( Matthew 25:34).

How incredible is that Lord? Heaven will be perfectly beautiful for each person who enters its gates. You are an awesome God. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment