Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Hope for Eternity - Day 347

Hope for Eternity
Day 347

"Truly, truly, I say to you, if anyone keeps My word he will never see death" (John 8:51).

"Jesus said ... 'I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?'" (John 11:25-26).

God has promised you eternal life through His Son Jesus Christ when you believe in Him and surrender your life over to His will.

"It was a great opportunity to be told that there was a living God and that there is eternal life and that a person doesn't have to be good in order to receive God's gift of salvation," says Chandra. "You don't have to be good in order to live forever. You have to just accept Christ as your Savior and believe in the cross and what Jesus did on the cross for you, the shedding of his blood, and accept Him as your Savior. And at that very moment you start eternal life."

Eternal God, You have promised life to those who believe. I believe, Lord. I believe. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment